Duck Race to Benefit Center for Prevention of Abuse
The 34th Annual Duck Race is being held on Saturday, August 27th at the EastSide Centre in East Peoria. Every year, our neighbors from Bloomington, Quad Cities, and throughout the region, gather to race 30,000 rubber ducks down a 750,000-foot waterslide. To enter rubber duckies, you’ll need to adopt one. You can adopt as many as you like, and the more you adopt, the more likely you are to win prizes.
All funds raised by duck adoption go to benefit the Center for Prevention of Abuse. As proud sponsors of the Duck Race, Bob Lindsey Acura in Peoria is here to walk you through all the details of the event. If you have questions, contact us for answers!
Duck Race Logistics:
- When: Saturday, August 27th at 6 P.M.
- Where: Eastside Centre in East Peoria
- What: Adopt a rubber ducky for $5 and enter a raffle for a chance at 15 grand prizes, including a $5,000 prize sponsored by none other than Bob Lindsey Acura! Each duck you adopt increases your chances of winning—you might even be the lucky winner of the grand prize: $10,000 in cash!
- Why: All funds raised by the Duck Race go to help the Center for Prevention of Abuse. This organization provides free and confidential services to victims of domestic violence, human trafficking, sexual assault, sexual abuse, elder abuse, and much more. This center is able to provide help to over 35,000 people in the tri-county area, every year!
- How: The Duck Race is sponsored by local businesses like Bob Lindsey Acura in collaboration with generous citizens like you—the ones who adopt ducks and raise dollars to help victims of abuse.
Have Questions About the Duck Race?
If you have any questions about the 34th Annual Duck Race, don’t hesitate to give Bob Lindsay Acura a call at 309-324-4548. We’re happy to answer them. And if you happen to be shopping for a new Acura near Springfield, take a moment to explore our inventory of Acura models and apply for financing! Whatever your needs, let us show you exceptional service!